Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON - "16"

It was July 9th and my doctor wanted to induce me so I could have my baby on our Anniversary. Well, we started the pitocin at 6:30 a.m. in the morning and kept increasing it until 6:00 p.m. I was having no contractions, nothing. He was just not ready to come yet. So, the doctor sent me home and said let's see what happens naturally. So a week later to the day, July 14th I started to have a few pains early in the morning. They progressed as the day went on and 3;38 p.m Cameron Daken Broadhead was born. 7 lbs. 12 ozs. - 19 inches long. It had been a long 5 years since I had given birth. We tried for a long time after Kirk but with no luck. We then turned to the doctor for help and found out that I suffered from endometreosis. (cysts on the ovaries) I then went in to have the cysts removed and then was told not to try for a year. This was very hard. I then got pregnant after the year but I miscarried at 12 weeks. Then a couple of months later I got pregnant again and at 16 weeks I miscarried. We were getting very discouraged. The third time was the charm I held this pregnancy to full term. We were so overjoyed to add another sweet boy into our family. With Kirk being older he was able to help me in so many ways. He loved his little baby brother.

Cameron you have been a blessing to our family ever since you came into it. Your adorable smile melted the heart of all that came in contact with you. You have always been such a tender hearted and loving boy. Some may think you are shy but if they only knew the real you. Only your family really knows. You are a great big brother . You have grown up so much and we are so proud of you and what you have accmplished in your life so far. I can't believe you are 16.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet tribute Denice! You have handsome boys! I ran into Kirk the other day in the store! He looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you were going through all of that. I'm glad you got him and then just kept going!

    ReplyDelete