Saturday, August 1, 2009

MORE FOOTBALL

 

 

 


Well Nick and Jared couldn't be happier that last week is over and it is Saturday. They survived HELL week for football. I am so proud of them. Neither one of them ever quit and they realy can't wait to actually play. As you know it has been really, really hot especially at 6:00 p.m. and I went with them to practice last night and I think I was perspiring probably as much as they were and I was just sitting there watching. What boys do to have fun! Next week they get to practice in pads. Oh boy! You talk about hot. My pictures are kinda far away because I had to sneak taking them. The boys don't like their picture taken.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Where are they? I don't recognize it. Next time could you put little arrows on the picture so we can tell which ones they are? I remember Matthew practicing his freshmen year in LaQuinta. It was sooo hot, I worried they would all collapse.

    ReplyDelete